SKOT is Serious and SKOT is Fun. Wear your SKOT product just the way you like it.
All of our products are slim fit, only our Regular Fit shirts have a different fit. Our T-shirts and Polo’s contain 5% elastane, so they will fall close around your body. Please select the SKOT product to see the size guide.
Attention: the given measurements are of the shirts. When you measure your own breast width, add the following to the shirt measurement:
- Shirt: 9-10cm for a tight fit, 14-15cm for a loose fit
- Polo: no addition for a tight fit, 3-4cm for a loose fit
- T-shirt: no addition necessary
sLIM fit sleeve length 7
Polo's AND T-shirts
Here are some tips on finding the right fit:
- Do you have a favorite shirt that fits you well? Check the size of it. Most Western brands have similar measurements.
- Measure your collar size. In most occasions this will take you directly to the right fit.
- No time for measuring? Is your fit non-average? Contact us, we are happy to help: email@example.com.
A shirt that fits well is all about the right proportions of the shirt. In Western countries the collar size determines the other measurements of the shirt. So measuring the size of your neck is the most important thing to do when you want to know your fit. The length in centimeters at the broadest point (around the Adams apple) is the same as the size index of formal shirts. They typically go from 37 to 46. This is also the case for SKOT shirts. If you, for example, have a collar size of 39, in most occasions the other measurements of the shirt will also apply for you.
Everybody wears his shirt in its own way. Some people want to have an exactly fitting collar, because they wear their shirt with a tie. Others want a slim fitted shirt, to accentuate their body. If you want to know sure if the size of your shirt suits your needs, measure yourself at the various given points and compare the results with the measurements in the size chart. Remember to add around 10-12 centimeters on your chest and waist measurement, to give the shirt (and yourself) some breathing space.
Still unsure? No worries. We are happy to help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond within 24 hours.