hassle free ordering
We like smooth service too! Free delivery above €70 in NL, €150 rest of the world.
Sent by regular mail, so you don’t have to stay home for delivery. SKOT practices hassle free ordering.
You can order your SKOT sustainable shirt 365 days per year. Quick, safe and easy.
Any questions about our products or the ordering process? Read this page or check the FAQ page. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not sure about which size to order, check the size guide for some help. Order 2 if you hesitate between two sizes. Wear products that fit well. Buying stuff you don’t use never is sustainable.
All prices include 21% VAT.
We prefer payments with IDEAL. This is the fastest and cheapest option. Other payments we accept are: Paypal and credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Delivery will take place by regular mail. We designed a special package, which fits through a regular mailbox.
This saves a lot of hassle, no CO2 impact by delivery trucks and you don’t have to stay at home when the package arrives.
- Netherlands: €1.95. Free delivery above €70
- Belgium and Germany: €6.50. Free delivery above €150
- Rest of the world: €15. Free delivery above €150
If you order multiple products, we’ll try to fit it in one package.
- Netherlands: 1 or 2 working days
- Belgium and Germany: 2 to 5 working days
- Rest of the world: 5 to 10 working days
RETURNSReturn or exchange within 30 days. Shipping costs are free shipping costs for returns in The Netherlands, with courier PostNL. For DHL and UPS we ask for a €1.95 fee.
Make sure to try your products on to check the fit. However, when there are evident usage marks on your returned product we’ll get in contact with you.
How does the return process work:
- Not satisfied with your purchase? You can exchange or return the product. When returning you’ll get a refund after the products are received.
- Our returns are handled by our logistics partner Shops United. Click on the button below to get a return label via their webportal.
- When you make a return, don’t forget to mention you bank account number in the return form.
- When you want to make an exchange, don’t forget to mention the product name and size you want.
- Drop the package at the courier drop point you have chosen.
- If you want to make a return from outside of The Netherlands, send the package to the following address:
8604 AE Sneek
Didn’t find your answer? Check the FAQ page or send an email to email@example.com. We’re happy to help.