REFIBRA ™ X ORGANIC COTTON
The shirts are made of 36% Refibra ™ – a sustainable yarn made from recycled cotton and wood pulp from protected forests. The remaining 64% is made from OCS-certified cotton. Naturally both produced sustainably.
We did it! A strong durable yarn. In general, recycled material is not very suitable for shirts. But thanks to the unique mix, we have been able to develop a thin yarn that is also good enough for a long life of your shirt.
SKOT believes that top quality clothing and a positive impact go together. In fact: must go together. In addition to paying a lot of attention to the durable details, the fit and appearance of the shirt is also so important. The circular shirts are therefore woven in twill, which gives it a rich look. The corozo buttons complete the look.
Are you taking the next step towards a more sustainable clothing world together with SKOT?